Sunday morning my alarm went off at 5:30 and I started my day with these. I had been waiting 40 days (actually 46 days, but who's counting)
We got the boys up bright and early and they checked out their Easter baskets. Really Cooper grabbed his Transformer dinosaur and grabbed Casen's and they didn't touch the rest.
We attended 8am mass in Ennis at my childhood church. Cooper wouldn't cooperate for a picture so it was just Casen and I.
We tried to get pictures with Babi but that didn't go well either.
Another attempt with a selfie
And of course now he smiles when no one else is looking.
We went to my Granny's with donuts, fruit, and muffins. We had a yummy brunch.
My plate...I also ate a glazed donut and 3 or 4 donut holes. I am so ashamed...not really.
Cooper sat in Kyle's lap and talked his ear off about transformers and dinosaurs. It was non-stop for about 10 minutes.
Playing with the ones he got from Valentines and the ones he got from Easter. Funny thing is that a few days before Easter he said 'mommy, for next Valentines can I get the other Transformer dinos.' I smiled because mommy planned ahead and bought all 4 back in January.
Then we had a quick, cold egg hunt outside.
This picture makes me laugh. Mac had just opened an empty egg. Erica told her it was filled with a blessing. I couldn't stop laughing.
Then we went home and all took a 2 hour nap. We were all exhausted. When I woke up I ate a banana whoopie pie from Savannah. And later ate the second one. Yes, I had sugar overload, but I did skip lunch :)
That evening Casen and I took some selfies.
OMG I love this boy so much!!
He didn't want my tongue out
That evening the boys wrestled with Kyle in Cooper's room. They are wild and crazy, but they are mine.
And I finally got a good picture with Cooper. He is starting to outgrow taking pictures which makes me very sad.
We had a great Easter with all of our egg hunts.































No comments:
Post a Comment