Each year we celebrate Sylvester Easter the day before at my Grandad's. This is the group of egg hunters this year. 3 grandchildren and 17 great grandchildren (4 weren't here and we have 2 more due in 2016).
I took some pictures with my nice camera but this is as good as it got on my phone.
Savannah made her delicious whoopie pies in banana and chocolate. I took home one of each since I still couldn't have sweets that day.
Pics at the egg hunt
Andie Rose cuddled up with mommy for the hunt.
Casen did great but he let Grandaddy carry his basket.
Sweet Marley Kay
My granddad with the alligator that makes an appearance every year with eggs in it's mouth for the little ones to grab.
Tinsley
The whole gang. Can you believe this is all just family?
One of the guys took this picture of the parking lot!
The kiddos went on rides in the trailer.
Sweet boy cousins
Afterwards some of the guys did some fishing and Casen loved watching. He even touched the fish.
I am going to try to get all the other pictures from my nice camera uploaded this week.
We had a great time as usual.



















1 comment:
You took such great pictures. I'm glad you snuck some whoopie pies before you left. It's always a great and exhausting time with everyone.
Post a Comment