Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Randoms and weekend recap for 4/16


This sweet boy came up to me the other day and said 'mommy, I have a surprise for you! I wanted to get this for you!' and showed me flowers. He has such a sweet heart!


And sweet baby brother had to follow suit. In this case I am glad he is watching his big brother.


One day Casen insisted on wearing his cowboy hat that has seen better days. I figured, why not?


Maybe this is why not! Ha! It is goofy but he can pull it off.


Casen wants to do everything Kyle does. He is his daddy's shadow and loves to be his helper. He is very observant and does a good job helping Kyle.




One night Casen was mad and threw his sippy cup of chocolate milk! It went everywhere!! This is why we haven't gotten a new couch despite the gross look of it.


I made a yummy cinnamon roll bundt cake for work and iced it at 5am. I get that from my momma


I saw this orange mustang on the road one day and took a quick picture for Cooper since he wished I got an orange racecar instead of my Explorer


Friday evening Kyle helped our neighbor with her mower. To say thank you she gave us cupcakes!


We took this picture to send to Mimi to tell her happy birthday!


And this one with the grape in his cheek!


Then we visited the guys in the river bottom working cows


The littles wanted no part of being outside.


The bigs couldn't get close enough



Casen looks so little to me in this picture.


We laughed that there were 6 adults and 7 cars parked outside because we all drove separate and my parents have an extra car. Then Grandaddy took us to lunch at Chipotle. It was crazy, but fun.


Then we headed to see Mimi to celebrate her birthday. We ate at Hoffbrau and it was so yummy.


Casen and Tyler were drawing for each other.


That night they were still hungry and they both wanted to eat apples off the core instead of me cutting them up.


And somehow I didn't take a single picture on Sunday but it was a rainy quiet day at home.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity