Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter at Grandad's

The day before Easter we went to my Grandad's house to celebrate with all of my aunts and cousins.  I am one of 16 grandchildren and we already have 9 great-grandchildren with more on the way. There were a total of 11 kids to Easter egg-hunt (only missing Annelise in Korea). My Aunt Carla's kiddos are young so they are what makes up the additional 3 for egg hunting.

All of the kids get along great and loved playing together. These pictures make my heart melt because I have such amazing memories playing with all of my cousins and I love that Cooper and Casen will get to do the same.  These get togethers can be crazy and loud but I am so glad we do it and I hope we continue it for a long time!


Cooper was obsessed with the four wheelers and we couldn't keep him off of them.


I love this picture I caught of Cooper!  I plan to go to the park very soon with him and have a little photo shoot with my nice camera.

He thinks he knows exactly what to do...I think he remembers what Grandpa taught him at the cabin a year ago!

Daddy showing him on the little one (that doesn't run)

My gorgeous niece MacKenzie.  I LOVE this picture!

Cheesing it up! I love her cheesy smile!

This expression makes me laugh because this is what Cooper does a lot. 


The three pregos looking like Easter eggs!




Frustrated with the bubbles



The egg hunters!

Not bad for having 11 kids in the picture!


My goofy brother in law...now I know where my niece gets her smile! Ha!


Love those blue eyes!

Cooper did well at the hunt but he preferred to get the loose candy and wanted it opened then.  We opened a piece and convinced him to keep hunting.  He only got 7 plastic eggs, but as long as he enjoyed it we didn't care.  He brought home 11 Reese's eggs which made mommy and daddy happy : )






After dinner we got the surprise that my cousin Savannah is also expecting a baby! See her recap here.
Savannah (October 24th), Brianna (July 19th), Me (June 3rd), and Melisa (May 16th)

We are missing Angela (April 23rd but delivering April 15th) and Catherine (July 9th)


My sweet grandad wanted a picture with us pregos.  We probably should have made him change is shirt, but oh well.

I can't believe we will have 6 (at least) new great-grand kids at next year's Easter!

There were about 35 of us there total this year and we were missing about 15 people so things will definitely keep getting crazier, but it is so fun!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity