Last week Cooper sported his Team Harper shirt for his friend (and hopefully future wife) Harper. They have never actually met, but her mom and I are blog friends! I have a cute shirt too but haven't remembered to take a picture in it.
This picture was hanging at day-care. I am pretty sure he is supposed to be a firefighter but he looks like a mix of a firefighter and construction worker! Still cute either way.
Last week he wore his Messi soccer jersey that I brought back from Argentina. He was being shy when I took the picture, but he looked so cute. I shared the pictures with my Argentine coworkers and they all loved it.
I saw this on Pinterest and it cracked me up! Kyle and I do garage sales with our friends David and Jen. When I save things for the garage sale he always says that no one will buy it....but we always make good money. I think this is what our signs would say if we let the boys make them!
I saw a hilarious sign this morning on the way to work that I need to take a picture of (safely) and share.
Last week was my last girls night of Keno and as soon as I opened the front door Cooper ran to the door looking for Aunt Jen Jen. Apparently he associates her with opening the front door.
Also on our way home Sunday from Oklahoma we talked about seeing the dog dogs. He then followed that with "what Aunt Yen Yen doin?" Again I think it is funny that he thought of her when we talked about our house. I bet he can't wait until we have dinner with them on Friday!
Are you playing Candy Crush saga on your phone? I have gotten hooked on it and am stuck on level 65. On Monday while waiting on the doctor I sent this picture to my sister Melisa asking if she had tips or tricks because she already beat this level.
Monday's weather was gorgeous (actually kinda hot) so while Kyle did the yard Cooper and I went on a stroller ride and then he tried out his tricycle that he got for Christmas. His legs are still too short for the pedals but he loved playing on it!Driving like the Flintstones and using his feet.
At one point he thought it might be easier to just push!
Despite Monday being in the 80s it was only 50 degrees when I left work yesterday and it was gloomy weather. I am looking forward to it warming back up since it is almost May!
I got a sweet package in the mail from my college friend Emily. Her wedding is this weekend in Ohio and because I am so far along in the pregnancy we can't go. She decided to send a little bit of the wedding to me. It was a box of what they are giving their out of town guests at the hotel. Cooper and I ate a Twix right away!
It came with the cutest little book that mentioned what was inside, suggestions for the weekend, and timeline for the wedding. Emily designed all of the invitations, RSVPs, programs, and any other paper products herself. She did an awesome job!
Thanks again Emily for sending me the goodies and making me feel special. Sorry that we won't get to be there!
I think that is all for today! Hopefully tomorrow I will share pictures of our adventure at Little River Ranch in Oklahoma with Kyle's family.
















1 comment:
This is the post i left off at.... glad i am catching up! Love Mr Coop and makes me so happy that he asks about me and never Dav lol gunna miss yall when yall actually move away!!!
Post a Comment