Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Monthly Stickers

I am going to order monthly stickers for Casen like I did for Cooper.

These were Cooper's..They went great with his nursery that had a western twist.

Love this picture of him!


And this one despite the orangish face!


So for Casen I like these and would love to know which ones you like! The first ones I just like and the rest are a monkey theme.

Okay to explain the monkey ones. Several weeks ago I randomly got the idea to do a monkey themed party for Casen's first birthday (yes, I know he isn't even here yet and it is crazy to think about him being 1!) I pictured brown, yellow and blue! Then I thought about how we displayed Cooper's monthly pictures and thought it would be cute if Cooper's stickers matched his theme.

#1  I love these muted colors and different designs.  Just seems different and cute. Kinda have a denim, western feel.
#2 LOVE these colors and thought the elephant is cute. Each sticker in this set is different and there are a total of 3 elephant ones. These are definitely modern looking.

#3 I think this monkey is cute and most of the colors match the theme. 

#4 Sweet and simple, but these you have to print yourself. Yuck!
#5 The colors go great with the nursery bedding and design.

#6 This one is super simple in fact each is the exact same.  They are cute and brown (goes with theme), but not sure that I want each one the exact same...I think I already talked myself out of these.


#7 Simple, cute, and various blues.



Anyone notice that #3, 4, and 5 have the same monkeys just different placement and colors?  Funny thing is they are sold by different people but apparently use the same clip art sources!

****

On a similar note...do y'all remember Cooper bear?  Well here is a picture to refresh your memory!


I want a stuffed animal for Casen to pose with, but I just don't think it makes sense for him to pose with Cooper bear.  I feel like he needs a stuffed animal of his own.  So then that brings me to the next topic of...

What should Casen pose with? A bear? Different animal?  Any ideas where to get a large stuffed animal like this that isn't priced outrageous? 

I was actually considering a monkey (a cute one) again with the potential theme, but not sure.

What do you think?

I would love your input on the stickers and the stuffed animal!

4 comments:

Professional Sorority Girl said...

I really like #2, #5, & #6 depending on which direction you're going with colors/theme. Super cute! I had no idea you did stickers for those pictures; I thought they were different onesies!

Jennifer said...

I like #5 the best.

Savannah said...

I like the elephant one or the first set of monkey ones. Really cute!!

Jen Funderburk said...

#2, with the elephant.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity