Size of baby: Casen is the size of a large cantaloupe (19 to 22 inches and 5.5 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25.7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Sweet boy Casen Andrew!
Movement: Yes
Sleep: Still flipping from hip to hip and peeing once or twice in the night.
Cravings: philly cheese steak, sweet tea, salads, salsa, ice cream. I have been craving a Dairy Queen blizzard!
Symptoms: BHs and at the end of the day sometimes my back is sore. Tired by the end of the day. I had minor swelling one day but it hasn't returned thank goodness!
Best Moment this week: We took maternity pictures with Cooper and I look forward to seeing how they turned out.
Hardest Moment this week: I can't think of anything.
Next Appointment: 5/6 which will be my last two week appt!
They already scheduled my remaining appointments! Crazy!!!
5/6 11:20
5/13 11:20
5/20 11:20
5/29 11:20




1 comment:
Can't wait to see the maternity pictures!!
Post a Comment