How Far Along: 31 Weeks along! 62 days until Casen's due date!
Size of baby: Casen is the size of a head of lettuc (18 inches and 3.2 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20.5 lbs...Too many Easter sweets!
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Sweet boy Casen Andrew!
Movement: I have a wonderful, active little boy!
Sleep: Get up to pee 1-2 times a night now and toss from hip to hip often. Last night I woke up around 3 something and had to pee, was extremely thirsty, and Casen was throwing a party so I am pretty tired today.
Cravings: Lots of cravings lately! Chipotle, sweet tea, Hershey eggs, Aunt Sandra's vermicelli salad and her banana pudding. My Aunt Carla made my Meme's recipe for potato salad this weekend and it was AMAZING! I could have eaten just that! But then again I can't stop thinking about Savannah's homemade banana whoopie pies either!!
Friday my sister mentioned philly cheese steak and I instantly craved them. Unfortunately it was Good Friday and no meat. I tried to get one yesterday and the only place I could think of that had them was closed! I still can't stop thinking about one and am trying to think of where I can get one for lunch!
Symptoms: I have noticed that I have more BHs on the weekend or busy days at work and it is likely because I am not drinking enough water. They seem to be much better/fewer after I drink some water. I am pretty tired by the end of the day, but overall I still feel good.
Best Moment this week: Cooper gave Casen a lot of hugs and kisses last week and it just melts my heart. We had a wonderful Easter this year with Cooper and I can't wait to celebrate next year with two little ones!
Hardest Moment this week: I can't really think of anything right now.
Next Appointment: April 8th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment