Cooper's one year pictures were taken a little early because my mom had the fun idea of making a shutterfly book in theme with Cooper's first birthday party.
Thanks to our good friends we borrowed a nice camera and went to Ennis over Memorial weekend to capture Cooper's tractor adventure.
Not sure if I mentioned it before but when my sister was 12 (in 2000) she won a mini John Deere tractor signed by Kenny Chesney. We used the cute tractor as Cooper's prop for the pictures!
Here is Cooper with his Grandaddy who owns a red tractor : )
They even posed alike without any direction from us!
On the way to my parents we noticed that someone had a yard full of John Deere tractors. After mentioning it to my parents they said they knew who it was so we headed back to take some pictures! The joys of a living in a small town! My mom asked them for permission and they were happy to let us take pictures!
He looks so little in this pic!
After we got back to Fort Worth and looked at the pictures I realized I needed some closer shots for Cooper's invitation. So our friends David and Jen took some pics of Cooper in our neighborhood!
I love that sweet face!
This picture melts my heart! I love his eyes!
And this one is just a great shot of Cooper and his personality! I just love it!
Here is how his invitation turned out thanks to Christin at Memorable Moments Studio on Etsy
*thank you to everyone who helped create such great pictures and memories- of course now I want a nice camera because I love the quality and speed!!




2 comments:
Wow! Dianna, you got some beautiful shots of Cooper. He's the cutest subject, so it makes your job easy!
These are absolutely darling!! He is such a cute subject! Too cute!!!
Post a Comment