Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Recap from April 18th-24th


I am so behind on my blog so I will try to do some quick recaps.

Through a fundraiser I bought Edible Raw Cookie Dough.  It comes in little portions for you to eat, throw in ice cream, or whatever. So yummy!!


And then I found this ab workout that I was going to try to do every day! Don't ask how that is going, I am eating my ice cream with cookie dough.



My mom officially decided to retire from teaching this year. We are so excited and this was Kyle's response :)



One day that week day-care lost power due to a car accident down the street. For once I wasn't in a deadline and I was able to come to the rescue for my kids and Melisa's kids.  This sweet girl was avoiding nap. Funny thing is that she is the only one who took a short (45 min maybe) nap.



And this boy passed out less than 5 minutes after my sister picked up the girls #fratboypic


And boy did he wake up grumpy! And he really needed a haircut.


At work we have a first aid cabinet and one day I needed a band aid. I saw this note and couldn't stop laughing. Someone needs their Gas X!


In the mornings on the way to school sometimes the boys get to request a song.  This was Cooper's request and I LOVE IT!


I saw this on a website and sent it to Kyle. No we aren't prego or planning to be prego but I love this onesie.  Kyle and I sing this song often and our boys even know some of the lines if we start it.


That Friday Cooper had a great week at school so we celebrated with buying a new toy with his money (because Grandpa said he could buy something with his money)



New transformer was the winner


Saturday morning Casen woke up with major bedhead!


We attended a princess birthday party for Ella and the boys both pooped out on the way home.


That night I went to girls night with the girls on my mom's side. Not everyone could make it but we had a great time. Mary hosted us at her house and we had a delicious taco bar.


And two yummy desserts


No kids allowed unless you are under 1 so sweet Andie Rose got to come.


We enjoyed a fun game of Murder.


I loved getting to play with Andie and even got to hold her while she slept.


And she loved playing cards with her mommy.


At one point I was tied for last and I think I ended up coming in 2nd.


Sunday my sweet Cooper picked me more flowers.


And we enjoyed time outside riding bikes, scooters, and playing soccer.


Even Kyle and I enjoy the scooter.


Then we got ready to run and errand and go to lunch. Casen needed deodorant like daddy.



We had lunch at a place in Waxahachie called Tuscan Slice. We had never been before but the boys got to make their own pizzas.

















And that night Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle David came over for dinner and to give the boys haircuts. Uncle David and the boys had a gun fight.






On Sunday on the way to lunch I got rear-ended while stopped at a light. The other drive actually drove away instead of stopping in the parking lot.  Luckily I was able to follow him home (not really a great idea). The driver was almost 90 and didn't get around very well. He said he didn't stop because he barely tapped me and figured there wasn't any damage. To be honest both him and his passenger/girlfriend were not very nice or apologetic. We exchanged information but he didn't have his insurance card. He told me who his insurance company was and since it was the same as mine I said okay. Plus he gave me his phone number and copy of his driver's license so I felt okay. Plus we were all hungry and the boys wanted out of the car.  Well after getting an estimate and calling him for 4 days I got no response. So I called the insurance and was able to file a claim. At first they couldn't get ahold of him either to accept fault. But luckily I got a phone call yesterday that they are accepting liability and will fix my car.  My damage is very minor but at the time of the accident my car was only 13 days old!  I always call the cops and didn't this time. I don't think I will ever make that mistake again no matter how sweet the other drive seems.

Not the best weekend, but could have been worse.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Your boys are too cute! I love the deodorant pictures. And that you got a really cute one with Andie. She loves being a Sylvester girl.

Maria said...

I can't believe you got in a fender bender in your new car! Sucks!!! But the rest of the weekend seemed lovely. I love the deodorant pic and I feel better now that I've seen your cookie dough pic. Aaron and I recently bought some cookie dough ice cream that didn't have enough cookie dough for my taste so I made my own edible raw cookie dough to add to the ice cream but kept it secret becuase I was embarrassed to admit that to him! LOL

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity