Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sylvester Christmas


This year we had Sylvester Christmas on Friday the 23rd in the evening. In the past we have rotated houses between my mom and her siblings, but this year we rented a place and it was perfect. No one had to clean their house before, worry about stuff getting destroyed (lots of kids running around), or clean the house after. We brought different toys and games for the kids and they had a blast.

We walked in the door and they went straight to playing.

And Cooper loved running around with his boy cousins


Here is a little photo scene for the babies and some other games.


The tree and presents. This might look like a lot of presents but considering there were 28 adults and 21 kids it really isn't much. The kids draw names and each get one gift. The adult do Chinese Christmas, and then some kids get gifts from their Godparents here.


The food spread and everything hadn't even arrived yet.


Tracen trying a pickle




Not too bad since he went back for more




I love this sweet, happy boy!


St. Nicholas stopped for a visit (and to deliver the chili we purchased at a fundraiser that was the same recipe we all grew up having at our catholic elementary school back in the day)


St. Nicholas with the kids and Grandad




Casen playing a game


I made my big boy slow down long enough for a selfie. He was just having too much fun


Amber made this cute frame for a photo prop




Casen wanted a picture with Grandaddy


And then Babi joined in





The Lytles




The Tobolas- I laugh because all 3 kiddos have their fake smiles on


Aunt Sherry and Uncle Robert


The Rhodes


These two up at the bar


Someone was on a mission


Trying to guess how many sixlets are in there





I found a Holiday Family Feud Game online. I was the host and my mom helped me. I didn't get any pictures but we had a lot of fun with it.  And then we sat down to play LCR and this boy got so competitive. He didn't win but we had a lot of fun.


Here are some more pictures that I stole from my family members.

Grandad and 13 out of 16 grandchildren


The special ornament with my grandmother's name


The boys saying hi to St. Nick


Grandad with his kids


Another view of the game


Siblings, spouses and Grandad


These 4 boys had so much fun and I am so glad someone caught this memory


We had so much fun with family and even though it is crazy we embrace it and just laugh.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity