Last Friday we took the day off and headed down to College Station for Kyle's brother, Tyler's graduation from Texas A&M.
The boys slept most of the drive down and Cooper did some reading for the last 30 minutes.
We were bored waiting for the ceremony to start so we took so 'USies'
The graduation was nice but very long. We enjoyed breakfast at the hotel the next morning and then headed to Ennis.
My parents kept the boys so we could attend a Christmas party.
Cooper and Grandaddy went and checked on the piggies and cows. Then I got this picture of them hanging out together until Babi and Casen got home.
Casen didn't sleep well, but luckily my mom doesn't mind too much. She took this at about midnight.
Then this one at 6am when they were getting ready for church.
Cooper picked out some cupcakes from the bake sale.
Checking out his cupcakes.
Casen playing with the kids' Christmas tree.
Isn't my mom awesome and taking pictures for me? I love knowing what they are up to.
I took these pictures yesterday morning of the boys to send to the grandparents and other family.
Whenever Casen wears this outfit or his other one Kyle says 'there's the baby in a bag.' Ha! I like these outfits. They look comfy.
Cooper didn't really want to pose this morning but Ms. Jamie promised to read him a book.
I am off work today to get some shopping, cleaning, and prepping for our weekend done.
Happy Friday!
















No comments:
Post a Comment