I never did a weekend recap last week and I really didn't have that many pictures. So here are some randoms from the last 10 days or so before I start Thanksgiving posts.
One Friday we headed to Ennis after work so it was already dark. We put the boys in their pjs and loaded up. I gave Cooper this glow wand to play with in the car.
We visited my cousin Savannah while in Ennis and got to cuddle with Eli. Marley and Brianna were there also so it was a really fun visit. I need to do that more often when I go to Ennis.
Cooper enjoyed some candy, the dogs, and playing on this step.
I LOVE this pic of Casen!
One evening it was cold so I pulled out these matching jammies I got on clearance last year. I haven't put Cooper in footie pajamas since he was a year old I think, but he thought they were pretty darn cool.
I love how they are both looking at the tv instead of me in this picture below.
I also love that they are holding hands.
And this sweet boy is 6 months old today! I just can't believe it!













1 comment:
I didn't even know you got that cute picture of Eli and Casen. It was so nice to see you that day and catch up. Love the footie pajamas you got the boys in.
Post a Comment