Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Treats

Today I sent little treats to school with the boys for their friends.

For Cooper's class I did little cornucopias. I got the idea from Pinterest here. Unfortunately they weren't as easy as Pinterest made it look.  Shocking right!?! The cones were hard to curl, the saran wrap wouldn't stay put (Have I told you about my huge dislike for saran wrap?...I pretty much hate it!), and the ribbon kept sliding down and then due to the hated saran wrap I couldn't just slide it back up.


If you notice them in the box.  Half of them ended up curled and the other half (on the left) stayed straight because I didn't feel like messing with them anymore.

I made the cute leaf tags thanks to my mom's cricut and a sheet of card stock!


For Casen's class I bought puffs and just added a tag.  I LOVE the turkey tags!



I love making my own tags for the gifts and I love how easy it is.  I am the only one who uses my mom's cricut and if I had room to store it I would just keep it at my house.

I am already looking forward to finding cute Christmas tags to make!

1 comment:

Hayley Chandler said...

What a great idea!!! I love a cricut, too! I have borrowed my sis-in-law's twice to make different projects.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity