In October we had our annual trip to the pumpkin patch with Kyle's family. It was after my niece Tinsley's baptism so they had short naps and Cooper was a little tired. But the weather was perfect and we had a nice time.
Kyle's uncle got some great shots.
The pumpkin patch was very busy and it was hard not to have people in your pictures. I cropped some of these. I also found out I have a free 90 day trial of photoshop on my computer. I tried to play with it but got so frustrated. I am going to see if Jen can give me a quick lesson. If it is worth it I might has for it for my birthday.
I painted the fake Casen pumpkin just like I did for Cooper his first year. Twice people asked me about our pumpkins or touched them and realized they were fake.
I had high hopes for this pose but it just didn't turn out. I think it needed to be in sunlight instead of shade.
Now we are a family of four on the tractor.
He was very serious about his tractor driving.
And this little guy was just over it and ready to eat!
Click here to see 2011 at the pumpkin patch
And 2012 at the pumpkin patch Part 1 and Part 2



























1 comment:
I love pumpkin patch pictures!!! I always look forward to seeing all my friends on FB putting theirs up every year. It looks like you got some good pictures!!!
Post a Comment