Friday, November 22, 2013

5 on Friday


1. Cooper is at such a fun age right now.  I really love every age, but this one he has so much personality.  He has a huge vocabulary and constantly makes us laugh with the things he says.  He is really into taking pictures lately and then being able to see them on my phone.  So we had a fun little photo shoot.



2. I have a vision for my Christmas card and I really need to get it all figured out so that I can see if Jen is available to take them.  She has done them the past couple of years and always does a great job.  I need to show Kyle some of my ideas for the boys and see if he approves.  There is a fine line when dressing the boys up and them not looking 'nerdy' or 'preppy'.  I don't want to offend anyone so I will stop there : )

3. Thrush has decided to visit us again.  I saw the first sign Wednesday evening when I saw Casen after day-care so I went ahead and started treating myself.  Sure enough it was obvious yesterday evening.  I sent some coconut oil to day-care for them to use on Casen after each feeding.  I am going to give this natural method a shot since it is Friday and I will see if he needs to go to the doctor on Monday.   


4. I am crazy and I am looking forward to Black Friday shopping.  I don't actually have anything specific on my list like in the past.  Over the past 5 years we have gotten two tvs and my camera with Black Friday deals.  This year I just need things for the boys.  I plan to just look at the ads and see what good deals there are and go from there.  I have a feeling this could be a bad and expensive way to approach Black Friday!

5. My little boy has decided he wants to be a thumb sucker! Though it is actually pretty cute, I REALLY don't want a thumb sucker.  #1 it is germy. #2 it is a very hard habit to break.  With the pacifier you can just take it away.  You can't just take a thumb away when they are too old to be sucking it and I hear cutting your child's thumb off is frowned upon. (Kidding! I wouldn't do that! Ever!)

We have actually been trying to deter it when we see it and it is going pretty well.  Right after I took this picture he pulled it out and smiled at me.  Little stinker!


(I just noticed Kyle in the background of this pic.  I am not sure why but he likes to watch tv sitting on the armrest of the couch)

I guess that is all for today. I have a three day weekend because I took Monday off to shop with my mom and sister! Yay!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

what fun pic of y'all!!! love little moments like those! xx

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity