Ok so they are just Americans living in Korea, but I made you look!
Tuesday night we all went to Melisa's house to see my older sister and her family.
Here I am with my first niece who is almost 5!! The pic is blurry because my phone sucks lately and I really need a new one.
Catelyn and I
She is 6 1/2 months and I finally got to hold her for the first time. For about 5 minutes she wasn't sure, but then if I reached out for her she would reach out to me to pick her up! The sweetest thing ever! I forgot how great it feels to have a little baby reach for you and want you!
Aunt Lala holding Casen for the first time.
He loves to smirk
Catelyn decided she was ready to sit on her own at this point and was so cute!
Playing with Tinsley
She came back up with this in her mouth! lol
Poor Tinsley lost a sock!
Catelyn, Tinsley, and Casen.
They are 7 weeks apart total! Isn't that crazy!
I still can't believe my sisters and I have babies the same age together.
Grandaddy is great at putting babies to sleep!
Another blurry one. Us girls with our kiddos.
Babi did a little craft project with the older ones.
We had a great time visiting with them.
I am so glad they are here. I am so also so thankful that Angela's girls are so friendly. They jump in like they were never gone.
















No comments:
Post a Comment