I thought about using a different title because I feel like I use it a lot, but let's be honest. It is random pictures therefore it gets the random title.
Most of these pictures mean nothing, but they are on my phone and I want to capture them. My sweet boy was walking around this bench singing his ABCs very loudly. A little embarrassing, but mostly adorable.
Casne loves the four wheeler that Cooper got last year for his birthday. He thinks he is so big when he is on it.
Checking things out.
Sweet picture of my boy. Right now he is in a good phase where he doesn't mind taking pictures for me. I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts.
Casen was too busy playing to stop for a picture.
I saw this in a birthday party supplies catalog and it cracked me up. Future Halloween costume?
Not sure why I stopped for this picture?
My baby falling asleep in my arms was something else I was trying to enjoy knowing that phase is about over.
Cooper playing ball with his great-grandfather.
Casen was sick right before we moved so I had a cuddly day at home with him.
Milk coma!
I found these while packing and Cooper thought they were cool. He listened to his monkey song with them.
Babi spent the night with us the night before we moved.
The town home has stairs which required a baby gate to keep Casen from tumbling down. Unfortunately he isn't a fan of the gate and either of the dogs because they get stuck sometimes.
Memorial day the boys wore the cute outfits from Mimi and Grandpa at a cookout.
I have a lot more pictures so get ready for more random posts.



















No comments:
Post a Comment