Thursday, July 16, 2015

A little of this and a little of that

In other words this is a random post. Lately all I do is randoms and recaps, but oh well.
 
July 1st myself along with 15 facebook friends started this challenge.  Now as of day 15 I think there are 4 of us left. 
 
 
Casen participated with me one night by doing some squats
 
He is so cute!!

Casen loves this battery operated toothbrush which is good because he hated brushing his teeth before.

 
On Saturday morning at Marley's 2nd birthday party we worked out our room assignments for our girls Vegas trip (my aunts and cousins)! It is going to be so much fun but I will have to count how many times we argue.  We have a lot of chiefs and not enough Indians.  Good thing we love each other.

 
Last weekend I got gas and grabbed a coke.  I found one with my friend Chelsey's name on it and had to send it to her.  She was shocked to see something with her spelling on it.  Melisa and I are jealous because we still haven't seen them with our spelling.

 
Saturday I had a bridal shower to attend for my friend Amy and I didn't take a single picture #fail
 
But Kyle took the boys to Aiden's 4th birthday and they had a great time.  Cooper didn't want to leave and is already begging to go back to Aiden's house.  I am so thankful Kyle was willing and able to handle the boys so we could attend both events (Tiffany took this picture)
 
 
Cooper has fallen in love with the song Here I am, Lord sung by Collin Raye that I have on my phone.  He calls it the Jesus song and is learning the words.  It is so cute and warms my heart. I guess I might be doing something right.
 
 
Sunday morning I went for a massage because I was having bad neck, shoulder, and back pain from work.  I have horrible posture and a lot of stress at times.  The massage was nice but I needed longer. I still have some pain but it is a lot better
 
Then I got the boys and went to church.  They were so good in church.  I was really impressed.  And Cooper is doing so well learning the songs and prayers.
 
 
That evening Casen joined me again for our thigh slimming
 
Then Sunday night I made these mini banana puddings for work.  I actually just did the wafers and pudding that night.  Then I added bananas, cool whip, and wafer on top at work Monday afternoon.  I made them because I was craving this recipe and Kyle doesn't eat it.  They were delicious and I think my coworkers agree.
 
Monday I made myself change straight into workout clothes when I got home so I would go for a run.  Then I noticed that Cooper and I matched which meant we needed a selfie.


Last night Kyle and I got a mini date night. Cooper is at Babi Camp and Casen was at Aunt Lusa's. I will share more about those later.

 
I pigged out on chips, salsa, and queso instead of ordering a meal.  Then we went to CVS (so romantic) and got a movie from Redbox.  We wanted a movie that wasn't available.  We settled for The Gambler and it was okay, but not great.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity