Thursday, July 9, 2015

Randoms

Random pictures from last week
 
Walking into school with his umbrella
 
And a quick picture of my twinkies thanks to Mimi.
 
My mom is so funny.  She loves to wear sunglasses, but she is constantly losing them.  So she buys her sunglasses at dollar stores.  Last weekend I was leaving my granny's when I saw that my mom had once again left her sunglasses.  We were headed to the same place in separate cars so I grabbed them, but then forgot to give them to her.  So one day last week I took this picture to let her know I had them. 
 
 
I went to the dermatologist last week because adult acne is killing me.  About 6 months after I stopped nursing my skin started breaking out and it has continued for the past 8 months.  It is horrible, I am self-conscious, and the scarring sucks! So anywho I went to the dermatologist and saw this fancy sink in the restroom.  Has anyone ever seen a faucet like this?  I admit it was cool, but there was no water pressure because the water just ran off that glass plate type thing.
 
Cooper stayed at Aunt Lusa's one night so it was just me and Casen.  My little hoarder wanted to take everything in to school with him

 
My boys enjoyed a yummy rice krispie treat and they loved it!

 
Someone has seen mommy working from home a time or two.
 
Last Thursday we sent donuts to school for Cooper's birthday.
 
They of course needed donuts for breakfast too. I love Casen's cheesy smile.
 
And then Cooper's fake smile
 
Last weekend we saw 3 live scorpions within 12 hours.  Here is one below that Cooper found outside.
 
Now realize how small it is.  That little action figure is about 1.25 inches long!! That scorpion was ridiculously little. Casen enjoyed stepping on it :)
 
Friday morning I was off work but had to work from home to meet a deadline.  The boys entertained themselves with 'dirt' out on the porch in their pjs and rain boots.
 
We also went for a ride around the block in the gator and did some other playing.  Then Cooper woke up from his nap and I was done with work so we snuck away to run errands for his birthday party.  Here he has candy in his mouth and was so excited for our adventure together.  We listened to Shake It Off at least 4 times. I also want to note that Cooper has been so affectionate lately.  He tells me he loves me, hugs me, ask for kisses, or wants to cuddle.  We have our moments but this boy really knows how to make me feel good.
 
 
That evening my mom met the boys and I for dinner.
 
Then we went for the promised snow cones because Cooper completed swim lessons.
 
Snow cones at 8pm was a BAD idea.  My boys were so hyper when we got home I thought I was going to go crazy.  I had a list of things to get done for the party because I knew Saturday was going to be an early morning.  We did take the time to go outside and enjoy our neighbors fireworks.  It is nice living in the country where we can enjoy everyone else's money explode in the sky :)
 
My mom stayed the night to help me get things ready and I am so glad she did.  Cooper was excited to have a bed buddy and for Babi to read books to him.  Before they headed to bed I wanted my last selfie with my 3 year old!
 
 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity