One night we did some alphabet practice with the boys. I was hoping this would help Casen with letter identification but he easily gets distracted... Cooper enjoyed it though.
Casen has been interested and also concerned with masks ever since Halloween, but he enjoyed dressing up as Batman one evening
I tried these the other day at work and they were pretty good. #iloveflaminhot
Casen brought this book home from school and I thought it was too sweet and wanted to document it.
Saturday morning we got to attend a birthday party in our jammies.
Can't believe sweet Andie is 1 already. She is one of our youngest babies and this is the first time in years that no one in our family is pregnant (as far as we know). Our youngest is Tracen and he is 5 months. This makes me sad...but not sad enough to have one myself.
Casen loved their dogs
Cooper was so busy playing with his older cousins that I didn't get many pics of him. When we got in the car after the party he said 'that was the best pajama day ever!'
We came back home for lunch, games, and to decorate for Christmas. The boys enjoyed hi ho cheerios.
While getting boxes down from the attic one plastic tub opened up and broke about 9 ornaments. I was sad but mostly for the cleanup. Thankfully they weren't our sentimental ornaments.
I got my advent wreath out only to realize I was missing a candle...Kyle used it to make the jack o lantern glow back at Halloween because he found the candle under a sink.
I bought this metal nativity on Jane.com and I LOVE it. It looks so great on our bookshelf.
Saturday evening we finally got out of our jammies to head to dinner and shopping. I was enjoying my comfy yet cute outfit.
This boy loved pushing the cart at Kohls.
Sunday the boys and I went to church. They wore me out but reminded myself of my responsibility as their mother.
We came home to see Mimi and Grandpa helping Kyle put up Christmas lights. Then we had lunch and naps before heading to see Santa Claus. This was a quick pic I took with my phone.































No comments:
Post a Comment