Tuesday, June 5, 2018

14 weeks along








Jun 5th

How Far Along: 14 Weeks (35% done!) Officially in the 2nd trimester now


Size of baby: Lemon (3 inches long)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: .5 up 

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing normal clothes so far but by the end of the day I have a bump

Gender: Guessing boy but we will find out July 3rd (28 sleeps!!)

Movement: Still early but sometimes when I am laying down I try to see if I feel flutters


Sleep: Sleep is still very restless and was downright crummy last night. I finally moved to the couch about 1am so I wouldn’t disturb Kyle. I have noticed I have more energy in the mornings and not so dead tired. But man I wish I could take a nap every day still.

What I miss: having energy because I am still so darn tired.

Cravings: Nectarines, jalapeno cream cheese on ritz crackers, not sure what else

Symptoms: Still tired, nausea was less last week and didn’t take Zofran so it is manageable. I would still say evenings are worse than mornings.

Best Moment this week: Spending the weekend with Kyle’s family at the cabin. It is such a sweet and simple time, though very hot this year.

Hardest Moment this week: I would say restless sleep but nothing major  

I can't wait: For my doctor’s appointment next week and for my best friend to have good doctor appointments with a wonderful ending.  

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity