Jun
19th
How
Far Along: 16 Weeks (40% done!)
Size of baby: Avocado (4-5 inches long, 3-5oz)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1.0 down
Maternity Clothes: normal clothes, mostly dresses
Gender: Guessing boy but we will find out July 3rd (14 sleeps!!)
Movement: I am feeling some flutters now
Sleep: Still not sleeping soundly, but not horrible. And I am not as tired during the day and in the evenings so that is good.
What I miss: Hmm not sure. I would love to sleep soundly but maybe in about a year.
Cravings: Still Chipotle, Rosa’s taco plate (got it last week), Mexican food in general, spicy food in general. I had some flamin hot fritos yesterday for the first time in a while and they were delicious. I thought about them again on my morning commute J I am also craving salads with homemade ranch and baked potatoes ever since our cabin trip. I have eaten salads the last two days and brought carrots, cucumbers, and ranch for my snack today. Overall more salty and spicy cravings that sweet.
Symptoms:
Most of my symptoms have gotten better lately. Some nausea, some fatigue, still
skin breakouts, but overall not bad.
Best Moment this week: Yesterday I got the call from our doctor that the genetic testing came back normal. It is what I expected but still nice to get confirmation.
Best Moment this week: Yesterday I got the call from our doctor that the genetic testing came back normal. It is what I expected but still nice to get confirmation.
Hardest
Moment this week: Not finding out the gender when the nurse called. She is
putting it in an envelope for me to pick up later this week. I haven’t decided
when to get it or when to open it. Kyle is ready to know and I am feeling firm
on waiting until the day of the gender reveal. I am also toying with the idea
of not finding out ahead of time.
The
reveal will be done with a pink or blue firework. I am very tempted to let Kyle
handle it and I find out with everyone else. We will see if I can hold out for
14 sleeps.
I can't wait: To know the gender so I can start shopping! If it is a boy we will still need some things for the first year because this one is due in opposite seasons.
I can't wait: To know the gender so I can start shopping! If it is a boy we will still need some things for the first year because this one is due in opposite seasons.
Next
dr appt is July 9th. Anatomy sono with doctor is July 23rd.







No comments:
Post a Comment