This week was a busy one and it flew by so fast that I barely took any pictures.
Monday night Casen had a soccer game.
Tuesday Chloe was looking sassy in her skirt and shades. She is such a happy baby in the morning.
One morning Chloe was hanging out in my bathroom while I got ready. Casen said she was kind of cold and took are of her.
All dressed for her day. Kyle said it was a clown outfit lol
On the way to daycare we called my dad to tell him happy birthday. I put the phone on speaker and passed it back to the boys. After he talked to both of them he said 'what about my girl? Do I get to talk to her?' and right on cue it sounded like she said Hi. We all heard it and laughed at her perfect timing.
Casen reading his book in the baby room while I drop Chloe off and get her settled. He just makes himself at home.
Aunt Lusa had to go by daycare to pickup Weatherly and peeked in at little miss. I loved getting a picture during the day.
And Friday she was all dressed up in her adorable onesie from Aunt Lala.
Friday Cooper got to have snow cones at school and I got this pic from his teacher. He is the one in a blue shirt to the right of the highlighter shirt.
I made this collage and shared it on Instagram of all 3 of my babies wearing this sleeper.
That's all I can really remember about that week now that it was 3 weeks ago lol.



















No comments:
Post a Comment