Monday, June 17, 2019

What I’ve been reading

I listened to 6 books in the month of May and they were some good ones.



I actually bought this one as a daily deal and it did not disappoint. It is about 3 women who are part of the French resistance during WWII. It kept me engaged the whole time and I couldn't stop listening.



One Day in December was recommended by some other bloggers. I thought it was a very cute story about a girl who falls in love with a guy that she sees for only moments from a bus window. She spends months looking for him without any luck until she sees him...and he is dating her best friend.



Big Sexy Love is the story of a girl trying to help her best friend find the love of her life before she dies. This leads her on a hilarious adventure from England to New York City. This book had me laughing out loud and was super cute. Kind of reminded me of Me Before You by Jojo Moyes



This is a story of the Prince of England falling in love with an American girl and their struggles to try to make it to the altar. It follows along a similar storyline to Prince William and Kate except the girl is American. I thought it was cute, frustrating, interesting, and enjoyable.



Alright Siracusa has been on my list for YEARS. I remember seeing it in People magazine and added it to my list. It is about 2 couples that go on vacation with one couple's 10 year old daughter. There are betrayal, secrets, and it is definitely rated R. It was good but not my favorite.



The scattering is the second book of the series The Outliers that I read a few months ago. It was really good but I was so sad to find out the 3rd book doesn't have an audio version. I am going to have to suck it up and read that one old school.

So those are my May reads. If you are looking for just one or two new books I would say the first 4 were really good depending on what you like to read.

Here are my other book reviews-

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity