On Monday Casen lost tooth #7! He is only one behind Cooper now.
That night sweet Chloe girl was putting herself to bed while waiting for mommy to finish tidying up.
Monday night was really rough for Chloe...and mommy
Since it was cold outside I dressed her in this fleece onesie. I thought she looked like our very own care bear.
She was a crying mess while I got ready until mommy let her play in the makeup. #girliegirl
Here is a pic of the fort Kyle and the boys made. They wanted to keep it up all week.
Planning Chloe's 1 year pic outfits.
And finally that second tooth popped through!! And we got an entire night of sleep!
And this sweet girl is sassy too and already giving me the side eye
I posted this on instagram. I really hope we get snow this year.
Chloe in her happy place. On this day she started saying 'hi'
Pure Joy!
She ate all her peas and left most of the carrots. But then she wanted mommy's food.
I tried multiple times to get a picture of Chloe in her turkey jammies. It isn't easy.
I tried again Friday morning. She loves these big chunky baby necklaces.
And my goodness these boys love her. She is rarely short attention and then she squawks to let us know we are slacking.
All dressed and ready for school. TGIF






















No comments:
Post a Comment