After Chloe's 1 year pics it was obvious she didn't feel well. We decided to use a local concierge health service that my sister had used. They couldn't come until 9:30 so we put Chloe to bed and she got her up when she arrived. They confirmed Chloe had double ear infections. Our poor girl has basically had 3 back to back ear infections.
Friday was a really rough night with Chloe.
It is hard to see in this picture but she has the cutest little curl/duck tail in the back.
We loaded up the car and headed to the barbershop to get the boys' hair cut before family pictures.
When I got in the car Cooper was singling 'little bunny foo foo' to Chloe. It was so sweet.
Waiting at the barbershop
Casen finally decided he was ready for a short cut. I have been waiting a year for this! I was so patient waiting for him to be ready...and because Kyle liked it long so it was 2 against 1.
We went home for lunch and then got ready for pictures. The pictures went so well until we realized that Chloe had a leaky diaper on me and Cooper. Then she was just over it. But I still think we got some good ones.
When we got home we put on our comfies. And Chloe brought me a bow to put back on her head. #girliegirl
Casen and I played Wahoo
My boy looking so handsome and grown up.
I started making my crazy to-do list
Sunday after church Chloe got her cowboy gear on and her bunny slippers that Casen gave her when she was born. They didn't stay on but they were cute.
The kids played together for about 20 minutes. Then suddenly Cooper dropped her off in the living room then ran to the playroom and closed the door so they could play with legos. She was so cute crawling back there to find her brothers.
I decided she could help me with laundry instead.
These two are so cute together
And then I had two helpers with laundry
Chlor wearing her first Christmas pjs of the season....and she found her Christmas necklace
Very proud of my Sunday to-do list accomplishments
























No comments:
Post a Comment