Thursday, January 23, 2020

Christmas parties with the boys

The week before Christmas I took a day off to attend the boys Christmas parties. I love doing this with them because I know it is only during elementary years. The boys' have awesome room moms that planned fun activities.

I especially loved getting to see Casen interact with his friends and see how his behavior is compared to the other kids. I haven't really talked about it on here but we have been going through a lot with Casen this year. This party showed me how well he is adjusting and doing.






Casen is in the same class as the son of the tee ball coach so he also got his trophy since we were unable to attend the end of year party.





My sweet Cooper...and his frustrating hair. I need to find some new gel lol
















No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity