On Saturday morning after St. Nick came Chloe switched to another set of Christmas pjs and played with the boys stretchy robots. She loved them.
Bless my husband I had been gone 2 days and then remembered I was invited to a birthday brunch for a friend Saturday morning. He let me escape for a few (3 hours) and I just loved seeing these girls!
That afternoon Kyle escaped and bought a new BB gun. He was hoping to teach the boys to shoot his old one but it didn't work :(
Casen really wanted to put up the little trees. He chose to put this one in the playroom and Chloe helped too.
Sunday morning Chloe and I played (she ate) in her room quietly
I feel like this little squat position shows she is growing up :(
Then we got dressed for church. Yay for smocking and holiday clothes!
After church (which we were a total hot mess!!) we went to the KJZT youth group Christmas party. The kids always have so much fun.
We got pictures with St. Nick!
Each kid won a prize too
Then back home to play and rest before the end of the weekend.
Chloe had her first experience with spaghetti noodles. It didn't go well. She wanted her penne noodles back!
Then all clean in her Christmas jammies





























1 comment:
Harrah's Casino & Hotel - Mapyro
Harrah's 서울특별 출장안마 Casino & 고양 출장마사지 Hotel is a 3.5-star hotel located in Hanover. The casino features 1087 gaming machines and 70 table 안산 출장안마 games, along 밀양 출장마사지 with a restaurant. 춘천 출장샵 The hotel also has
Post a Comment