Kyle and I had a really nice time in Florida with my family. It was great to see Angela and John and spend time with them but I must say that Annelise just made our weekend. I talk to Angela on a weekly basis but actually getting to talk to and interact with Annelise was really great.
Annelise was absolutely amazing. She was so entertaining singing and talking and dancing. She would do something and then look around the room to make sure all eyes were on her (and of course they were). We couldn't take our eyes off of her. She was so sweet to everyone. Not only would she let us hold her but she would actually reach out for you to hold her which melted our hearts. She was absolutely perfect the entire weekend and we just couldn't get enough of her.
Disney World was nice however we were so consumed by Annelise that we would have been just as happy hanging out at the hotel playing with her. We enjoyed our quick trip! And I have now been to Florida and can knock that state off of my list!
It has been horrible adjusting to this darn time change. Monday and Tuesday Kyle and I were in bed around 9:00. I have also been completely unproductive.
I scheduled my second CPA exam for Nov 30Th. I am hoping to be able to get a lot of studying done over the Thanksgiving holidays. Now that it is scheduled I need to get to work studying!!!! (stressing!!)
I have been really stressed lately. I am a goal-oriented person. This is normally a good thing however once I set a goal I become consumed with reaching that goal. I start to stress myself out while thinking of ways to reach that goal as soon as possible. Again this could be a good thing however it is an endless cycle. As soon as I accomplish one goal I set new ones and have to attain those as soon as possible. For example, I am trying to figure out how we can payoff Kyle's truck because I will need a new car soon. However once I get my car I will be consumed with trying to pay that off. Don't get me started on student loans!!! (stressing!!)
I know I sound crazy. This is just another side effect of me being a control freak. One of the many things I need to work on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment