Sunday, November 8, 2009

Enough is Enough!!

I am officially watching what I eat. I went shopping this weekend and it wasn't good. The scale doesn't show much weight gain(though some) however I can feel it in my clothes. They are just fitting tighter all over.

I am not going to do a strict regimen because I never last because I enjoy food to much. The hardest thing will be cutting out sweets including sodas. I love something sweet after every meal. And it has really gotten out of hand lately which is my fault because I do the grocery shopping.

So here are my new rules/goals-

  1. Only 1 sweet per week and sodas count as a sweet
  2. 30 minutes of workout 4 times a week- this doesn't sound like much but with my heavy study schedule that is all I can squeeze, hopefully more on the weekends. Plus the dogs would love to go on walks in this nice weather.
  3. 4 cups of water at work each day plus 2 more in the evenings.
  4. 1 glass of milk each evening
  5. Walk the stairs 5 times a day at work (7, 10, 12, 2, 4)
  6. Nothing but water after 8 pm each night.

I think 6 goals is all I can handle for now. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity