I have been waiting to find out the results of my REG test that I took Nov 30th and I was kinda hoping that it would wait until after Christmas. But I got the email this morning and decided I couldn't wait to open it. Then I couldn't remember my password so I was frantically trying to remember then I finally had to have them email it to me.
Finally I logged in and it said CREDIT RECEIVED!!! I passed!! I am so excited and so relieved!!!
I was bogged down after taking audit and then had to study for reg. I almost didn't take reg because I didn't feel prepared. I had gotten really behind in my studying and had to cram during the Thanksgiving holidays. I missed out on a lot fun and family during the holidays.
Then I found out that I didn't pass audit. Though I wasn't surprised I was holding out hope that I would pass.
Passing REG makes this all worth it. I now know that I can do it. I am now motivated to keep going and becoming 100% a CPA.
I will retake audit in January and hopefully take BEC in Feb. Then I will try to take FIN in Apr/May (you can't take tests in March).
1 down 3 to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment