Our Thanksgiving weekend was ok but pretty uneventful because I was studying for my test. Kyle and I were both stir crazy by the end of it. So Monday Kyle took a half day of vacation and we went to the mall and did some shopping. After shopping I ran a ton of errands and didn't get home until about 5:30 or 6 which made for a long day after my draining test.
Since then every night this week we have been busy. For weeks now I have been putting things off so I could study and now that I am done studying I need to get all of these things done. I am so unbelievably tired of errands.
Part of my Monday shopping was to find a cheap dress for our company Christmas party. I absolutely love our party because it is a great excuse to dress up. I didn't find anything at the mall that I liked in my budget. So I ran to Marshalls on my way home without Kyle. I found a lot of cute dresses and because no one was with me to give their opinion I ended up buying 4 dresses ( I know 4 is crazy but the total was still less than $100!!) I got home and tried them on and narrowed it down to two. Then Melisa came over on Wednesday and I finally picked out my dress. Then because I got it for $20 I was thinking about getting new shoes (again if I could find some cheap enough). So I spent the next 2 days looking for shoes. I finally found some last night at Payless that I liked. I will wear those or a different pair I already have. Shopping for the party took up a lot of time this week. Now on Saturday I will have to return all of the things I don't wear.
We enjoyed seeing the snow on Wednesday. It was really coming down at our house when we left for work but by the time we got home there was no sign of snow.
Tonight is the XTO Christmas party and I can't wait! Now I just have to make it through this day.
Saturday we are thinking about going to the Allen outlet mall. And Sunday we are going to finally put up the Christmas tree! Busy weekend without studying!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment