Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Christmas Card

Hopefully all of our cards have made it to their destinations so I can finally share our Christmas card.  With so much on our plate I didn't have time for family pictures so we just used my favorite picture that my friend, Jen took.  Our boys already look so much older now, but I still love it.  I really need to find time to take new pictures of the boys.
 
I know a lot of people don't send cards out anymore, but I just love it.  It is something my mom has always done and sure enough all three of us girls send cards.  Most of my cousins send cards out as well.  I just love checking the mail each day this time of year.
 
Each year I say I will be on top of it and have it all ready for right after Thanksgiving...I never do.  Maybe next year!
 

 
You can also see our 2013, 2012, 2011 cards.
 
 
Now time to start thinking about my new year's resolutions.
 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity