I am linking up with Friday Favorites by sharing some throwback pictures I found yesterday. I already shared some of these on instagram or Facebook.
I mentioned earlier this week that we went through boxes of stuff at my parents. I brought home two plastic tubs of stuff that I still needed to go through.
Who all remembers Lisa Frank? These were scratch art with a little tool. I loved them and remember having them on display in my 'desk area' in my room.
This note from Angela! I assume this was for her freshmen year at A & M.
This ticket stub from going to the N*SYNC concert with my cousins. I wasn't obsessed, but I was still a fan.
Anyone remember getting these magazines in the mail? I never ordered anything but I loved looking at them and wishing I could order something.
Below is a journal I made for my aunts after I pet-sat while they were on a cruise. It was a horrible experience with dogs on the loose, outdoor cats let in the house, messes to clean-up, a new litter of puppies, and unfortunately the loss of some of those puppies. I read the short journal last night and couldn't stop laughing. I plan to take it to family Easter for everyone to re-read it. Not sure I will be able to throw this away.
Here are some of my glamour shots. I dreamed of being a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.
And apparently I had a thing for cowboy hats. The pictures made me laugh and I thought I snapped a different pose on my phone but it isn't here.
Remember when we folded our notes in cool ways!
I have more to go through but I felt bad posting so much on social media so some will wait until next Thursday.
Cooper was at Aunt Lusa's for a slumber party so we just had this cutie. Now that the weather has warmed up I decided he could run around after bath in his diaper (he didn't want his pjs on!)
Have I mentioned that I love a little kiddo in just a diaper. These days will be gone before I know it and I will miss them. But then I will have boys running around in underwear begging them to put clothes on.
Happy Friday!
















No comments:
Post a Comment