Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites/Randoms

I am linking up with Erika for my Friday Favorites
 
1. I shared this shirt on Facebook last week and I still love it.  It washes and then hang to dry perfectly.  I have it in the purple but very tempted to get more!
 
2. It feels so good to be back on the wagon with working out. Tuesday I went on a walk with the boys. Wednesday I went for a run without the kiddos (thanks Kyle) around the neighborhood.
 
 
Yesterday I went to the gym for my first workout.  I took this picture and sent it to my sister saying I was ready to be done after just 12 minutes.  It wasn't that hard I was just mostly bored because I forgot headphones and was too scared to ask the front desk to get theirs.  The good news is that I lasted 30 minutes and felt great afterwards.  I did the elliptical because I am not ready to brave the treadmill yet and maybe one day I will start the classes.
 
 
3. I love that it has been 15+ years since Coach Brent was my gymnastics coach but he still motivates me! I needed a little tough coaching when I didn't want to head to the gym yesterday.
 

 
4. I shared this picture with my mom.  This Duck Pond pin was from Cooper's first birthday.  It has been repined on pinterest 2844 times! The funny thing is that the ducks didn't really float so they game didn't really work.  But people still love it.
 
 
5.  When I got home yesterday I told the boys I was taking them to the park, but Cooper insisted he run inside first and get something.  He came back out and said 'I brought this for you, but it is sad now.' It is a wilted dandelion.  He threw it on the ground but I grabbed and kept it.  This is the first time he has picked me a flower that I can remember and it just melted my heart.
 
 
6. It was windy yesterday but since I had already gone my workout I decided we should head to the park.  This park is about 4 minutes away from our house and this is the first time we visited.  It is shaded and perfect.  I am considering having Cooper's birthday here since they have a pavilion too.
 
7. When I got home Kyle had installed these 'light switch levers'.  I have been wanting to buy something to help Cooper for a while but finally did it.  He had a stool in his bedroom but we needd something for the bathroom and playroom.  This way he can pull on the lip at the bottom to turn the lights on or off.  They are not long enough for Casen yet but that is fine with us.  If you are interested we got them here and it was only  $12 for two (now they are 2 for $18).
 

8. This weekend we are celebrating Easter with my dad's side of the family and I can't wait.  I just love my family and have so much fun with them.
 
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity