That Friday night we felt brave enough to go to dinner and I wanted Mexican. Several restaurants in our new town have arcade games which is the perfect incentive to the boys to behave during the meal. Daddy pushed the pedal and Cooper drove....it's a good thing he isn't 16 yet!
We finally hung our new wall art and Casen had to be right there.
We played some ball
And enjoyed donuts.
We went to an outdoor shopping center and I had spotted a penny on the ground. I gave it to Cooper and then we walked up on this fountain. I explained to him about throwing a coin in and making a wish. He thought it was so cool.
Kyle did a little DIY work for Casen's party
Then we headed to Tinsley's birthday party at a local park. We had a blast.
I wanted a picture with the birthday girl but she was too busy. Quinn said he wanted to take a picture with me and I loved it!
Now she slowed down
Sunday I did a little sunglass shopping.
And then I did some crafting for Casen's party and this little boy had a tough time keeping his hands off. He is such a mess.


















No comments:
Post a Comment