Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites


On my way home each day from work I pass this.  It is a haunted house and pretty creepy looking


We had a cool morning Monday morning and Cooper told me he needed a jacket because he had the shakes.  Well we were already at school but I told him that he had jackets at home. So Monday when we got home from school he insisted on a jacket and picked his camo hoodie (Angela this is the one from you. I think he likes it ).



And of course baby brother had to have a jacket too! And be in the picture!


Saying their prayers before dinner.


I saw this on Facebook and thought it was fun. I am A. What are you?


Tuesday Cooper had basketball at school and they shared this picture on Facebook.

Then that evening we played in the driveway.  Unfortunately Cooper was in a bad mood and easily frustrated.  He kept yelling at me if he missed the ball and it was my fault. So after about 10 minutes we had to go inside. #benicernexttime



Baby brother didn't want to go inside either #hehadpoop


Casen has had tummy issues since last Saturday.  His poor bottom is raw and he has been super fussy in the evenings. But they said he has done fine at school besides dirty diapers. #sorryteachers

Fussy boy after bath


After bath on Tuesday we cuddled in my bed to watch the Ranger game and ended up doing a photoshoot



Someone else wanted to make the excited face after the Rangers got a home run!


Then silly faces


After I put Casen to bed then I went out for a run.  The weather was milder which is nice but it also gets dark earlier.  It was a pretty good run.



When I got back from my run someone was hungry and very high maintenance.  Needed a snack, needed a drink (my water), needed a blanket, couldn't walk to bed because he was cold.

And he backwashed in my water and I choked on it! Yuck!!




This weekend my parents church in Ennis is having their annual bazaar.  One of the church staff members drove to south Texas and bought a ton of blue bell.  They revealed the surprise this week that at the dinner and dance on Saturday you get two scoops of Blue Bell. I am so jealous I don't get to go.  That is my daddy in blue :)





Wednesday night we played outside again and Cooper 'I am sorry I was ugly yesterday.  I won't be ugly tonight so we can have fun.'  And later he took Casen on a gator ride because Casen begged him to.  The first trip Cooper came back with flowers.  The second trip both Cooper and Casen brought me flowers.  Casen was so excited to bring me some like his brother.  I got all teary-eyed (then and now). I love that Casen looks up to his brother so much and they have such sweet hearts.



That evening Cooper said he wanted to hangout with me and watch the Ranger game(also he couldn't watch cartoons because he was on yellow at school)



Last night this stinker wanted to help with dinner.  It can be a little crazy because he wants to touch everything but I try to be patient and enjoy it.


This sweet puppy dog!


This is how I feel lately. Just trying to make it through the day!


Last weekend I got into the attic to pull out fall clothes from Cooper that will now fit Casen.  When I did one of the boxes had fall clothes but it also had summer clothes!! I was so upset that these cute clothes hadn't been worn by Casen and soon can't be worn.  So now I am rushing to have him wear all of the clothes.  I found these TCU shorts that Cooper wore! Love it!!



Today is National Cheeseburger Day! I already have a dinner date planned for me and the boys with my cousin, Erica at Branded Burger. I can't wait for fried pickles!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Last week I was the same way and could barely pull all-dayers! Then I slept for almost 18 hours on Saturday night/Sunday morning and felt sooo much better this week.

Maria said...

The all-dayers ecard is so funny and so true for us moms! I love all the pictures of the boys. Cooper is looking so much older and Casen is such a little cutie. His little button nose is the sweetest.

Maria said...

OH! I forgot to mention Aaron showed me the hand thing. I am C and he is A. Both were very true to us (I say so for him and he says so for me). Very interesting. Did you think yours was true for you?

Anonymous said...

Woori Casino No Deposit Bonus 2021 | Free Play in Demo
Woori Casino offers a https://septcasino.com/review/merit-casino/ variety of free spins and no deposit bonuses, novcasino as well as regular https://octcasino.com/ promotions. As deccasino you can't claim this offer without https://febcasino.com/review/merit-casino/ being registered

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity