Last year I asked Cooper these questions around his birthday and I decided to do this each year to see how his answers change. I asked back in July but am finally posting his answers now.
Disclaimer- When I did this survey he was in a very silly mood and had a hard time concentrating to answer. The next night I tried again and it went a little better, but you will understand as you read.
***
How old are you? 4
What is your favorite number? 4
What is your favorite color? Green (this has been his favorite color for quite a while now so he wants to pick green everything)
What is your favorite drink? 'Orange Crush, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Coke, sweet tea. That's a lot I wanted to drink!' Wow his answer makes me feel like a bad mom but I promise he doesn't drink just sodas. However because they are a special treat he remembers them and asks for them. At home we try to stick to chocolate milk, apple juice, or water. But he does share a soda with me some nights when he has a good day.
What is your favorite food? apple, lollipop, seaweed(??), pizza. I would say pizza is his favorite food. He also loves pasta, corn dogs, quesadillas, apples, strawberries, grapes, and DESSERTS!! This boy has a major sweet tooth like his momma.
What is your favorite show? Paw Patrol, Octonauts, and Little Charmers. I have NO CLUE what little charmers is.
What is your favorite holiday? Halloween. I think that is because it is the next holiday. And he is always wondering what is next.
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? hug
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? play wrestling
What is your favorite thing to do with Casen? play with him
What is your favorite book? truck flip book. I don't even know for sure which book this is. But his favorite books over the past year have been some old Bernstein bear books from when I was a kid and Wacky Wednesday.
Who is your best friend? Vincent, Mac, Aiden, and Brody
Who are your teachers? Miss J and Miss D
What do you want to be when you grow up? Superman!!!
What is your favorite movie? Octonauts, Paw Patrol, Pirates and Tinkerbell (not sure where the Tinkerbell came from) He isn't a big movie watcher and prefers to watch recorded shows from our DVR. This is fine with me because it means it is short 30 minute shoes instead 1-2 hours.
What is your favorite toy? Ninja turtles. This is funny because he has so many toys and not sure that he has a favorite. He loves all things superhero right now and loves playing with cars and trucks.
What is your favorite thing to wear? superhero shirt...see a theme?
Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I don't want to get married. Probably a typical answer for this age. Or maybe he will be a priest!
What is your favorite sport? Basketball
What do you like to do at Babi and Grandaddy's house? Play with superhero toys
What do you like to do at Mimi and Grandpa's house? play with Dixie Doodle
At some point he added these two questions :)
What is your favorite thing to ride- gator (he wanted that question)
What is your favorite thing to swim in- bath and pool
If you want to read his answer when he was 3 go here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This is a really cute survey!
I might have to try it on my new four-year-old ;)
A lot of his answers will be the same!
Post a Comment