Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cooper's 3 Year Questionnaire

I decided to do a fun little questionnaire with Cooper.  I have thought about doing this for several years, but didn't have a list of questions.  With the new school year I saw that a couple of bloggers did these for their kiddos.  I took one list of questions and modified it some.

I was nervous about how this would go with Cooper.  I knew that the answers would depend on his mood.  We were on our way to Ennis and I decided to try asking the questions.  He LOVED it! Seriously he kept saying 'what's next' and 'keep talking momma'.  It was adorable and Kyle and I couldn't stop laughing.

So here we go...


How old are you?  3

What is your favorite number? 10 then he had to count to 10 and said yep that's my favorite

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite drink? Sprite. He had Sprite once at my parents and now always wants it. He went through a phase with orange juice this past year, then apple juice, and is now back on chocolate milk.

What is your favorite food? EGGS! I have no clue where that came from.  I don't ever feed him eggs. Then he said popsicles and ice cream.  His other favorite foods are strawberries, apples, chip and dip, and any pasta or pizza.

What is your favorite show?  Paw Patrol, Octonauts, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Bubble Guppies

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? play games, take pictures, cuddle

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? play games

What is your favorite thing to do with Casen? Take baths and tickle

What is your favorite book? My truck is stuck.  He is going through a phase right now where he isn't that into books but his favorites over the past year have been Little Blue Truck, Little Blue Truck Leads The Way, Curious George, Sometimes I like to curl up in a ball

Who is your best friend? Aiden, Willoughby, and Calin

Who are your teachers? Miss Astrid and Miss Amanda.  Funny thing is that I thought he said Miss Savannah and I thought 'oh she must be new'

What do you want to be when you grow up? Daddy.  This melted my heart that it was the first thing he thought of.  I expected a career but a daddy is so much better.  He looks up to his Daddy so much and I know he says things like 'when I get big like Daddy'.

What is your favorite movie? Planes: Fire and Rescue (the first and only movie he has seen in theater so far)

What is your favorite toy? Sneaky snacky squirrel game.  He also loves any trucks, trains, or airplanes.

What is your favorite thing to wear?  BOOTS! It was a very quick and confident answer

Who are you going to marry when you grow up?  a witch. This made us puzzled and laugh.  I don't think he had any clue what the question meant.

What is your favorite sport? Baseball

What do you like to do at Babi and Grandaddy's house? Play with Mac Mac and see the piggies and cows

What do you like to do at Mimi and Grandpa's house? play trains and cars and ride the four wheeler

Throughout the questioning Cooper would say 'oh and...put that on the list' or 'what is next on the list'

At one point he said 'and don't forget Ranger and Riley'.  I am not sure what question they belonged to, but I made sure to write it down.

This was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again next year and with Casen at some point.  Please remind me to do it every year with them because I am likely to forget.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity