On Friday Kyle and I enjoyed a date night. We ate Mexican, walked around Target, and then watched tv. Nothing exciting but we loved it. We have so much fun together and are so relaxed just the two of us. We ate peanut butter cupcakes from the bake sale at work therefore I didn't try the ice cream or the popcorn that I mentioned. But don't worry, I will.
Isn't my husband the hottest!?! He must really love me too because he took another selfie with me. It's the little things that mean the most.
Saturday morning we got up early, picked up the boys, and hit the road. Our first stop was the lot to see the foundation that was poured on Friday.
Then Kyle dropped the boys and I off at Melisa's for the day. Kyle went to Ennis work with Trent and my dad to prep for deer season.
I shared this picture on Facebook of Casen. It makes me think of the episode of Full House when DJ was babysitting and the kid got his head stuck. They slathered his head with butter to try to get him out. I loved how many people knew exactly what I was talking about when I said 'what tv show does this make you think of.'
After lunch Casen had and outfit change and we realized that we had little twins!
They are so cute!!
I took this picture of the Melisa's chairs that my granny made new seats/covers for.
She did a great job.
A fun selfie.
I finally watched Frozen and Cooper and I both liked it.
Sweet silly girl
She got into the diaper cream and tried to cover herself.
After Casen woke up from nap we thought about going for a walk but it was too hot. So then we decided to play in the sprinkler.
Casen of course loved it.
After sprinkler time we ended up just getting in the pool. We had a lot of outfit changes that day.
Then we had the kids sign some cards for Grandparents' Day and Mac did some coloring.
I loved seeing her color with the cool crayons I brought her back from Argentina.
We fed the kids an early dinner and then we enjoyed cookies on the patio. The weather had cooled down for a storm and it felt wonderful.
I didn't take any pictures later but Babi, Grandaddy, Kyle and Trent showed up and we ate a yummy dinner all together. It was a great day and we were all worn out.
Sunday we just did the usual stuff around the house and Ranger got a long (really long) overdue haircut. This was our first time to go to this location and I was nervous based on the groomer's attitude, but she did great and he looks great. Riley goes tonight for a bath and good brushing.
Sunday after naps we visited Mimi and Grandpa again for Grandparents Day and headed back home for dinner.
I ended the day with a quick run. I am starting to have a tough time with it getting dark so early. I need to rethink my evening routine. I know I need to go earlier, but I don't want to cut into my time with the boys before bed. Still trying to figure it out.
I hope you all had a great weekend.





















No comments:
Post a Comment