I was looking through some pictures yesterday and realized I didn't do a weekend recap from Labor Day weekend.
Friday night we tried a local Italian place that was just okay. The boys made us laugh because Casen wants to do everything Cooper is doing including using a fork to eat his pizza.
That night at dinner was very challenging because Casen doesn't want to stay put in his high chair and he likes to throw things. FUN!
I saw this commercial and sent it to my cousin. A few months ago she sent me a picture and said that she was always jealous that I had one of these when I grew up (it was the one on the top left). So when I saw this commercial for them I took a picture and told her to get this for her niece and live vicariously through her! I might put this on my list of my nieces too!
My sweet boys have matching shoes. We bought Coopers shoes more than 6 months ago from Target online but they were too big so we put them in his closet until they would fit. Somewhere between there Kyle bought his shoes and we realized they were matching. It was too cute!
We headed to a sporting goods shop for Cooper's soccer gear
The boys tested out a tent and loved it. Grandpa, I am sure this doesn't compare to yours! : )
We went to Academy and they were having and additional 50% off of their clearance. Cooper's sweatshirt for $5, Casen's TCU shirt for $2.50 and my tank for $5. I was kicking myself for not buying more of the TCU shirts for family and friends' kiddos.
I got home and my shirt above was huge. So I went back to the academy right by our house and came home with these instead. Purple was $2.50 and the pink one was $5.
That day was our Horned Frogs first game of the season so we had to be in our TCU gear.
Here you can compare my two boys (Casen is 1 month older at this point). They don't looks much alike.
We went to Aunt Shari's house for a cookout and games.
Casen
Cooper
Sunday we headed to Ennis so the boys could prep for deer season. The baby boys went straight to throwing rocks.
Then Mac Mac and Tinsley showed up too! I love this sweet picture with their big smiles.
The boys were in their 'Jeff Johnson uniform' (my dad's name) This is what my dad wears to work each day and on the weekends when he is working.
Here is Trent in his.
And Kyle in his. We couldn't get them to stand together for a picture.
I love this picture of Casen playing and shared it on instagram.
Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle David came over for dinner on Monday and then we finally tried Bahama Bucks for the first time. I didn't love my flavor but I loved the texture of the snow cone so we will definitely go back.
We had a fun weekend full with family.





























1 comment:
I LOVE the Jeff Johnson uniforms!!
Post a Comment