Friday, July 12, 2019

Life lately 6/2

Work and life have been crazy busy lately so I have a lot of catching up to do. Here are random pictures from the end of May and beginning of June.


This girl loves Casen and he loves that she reacts to his antics now.


Someone else gives Chloe lots of love too :) Have I mentioned how fun it is seeing my boys with a baby sister?


Casen lost his second tooth



Oh my goodness I love this sweet face


Casen and I went to his last soccer game of the season while Kyle packed for our cabin trip. I love some one on one time with my middle and he loves it too.




The day we got back from the cabin was June 3rd so we got unpacked and then headed for a birthday treat. He chose snow cones.


I got plain ice so Chloe had her first snow cone too.


That night Chloe decided she is ready to sleep on her tummy. She is wearing a sleep sack but shortly after this we stopped that as well.





Playing in my bathroom before daycare and work


She is never short on entertainment


Oh that sweet little smile melts me


Chloe had her 6 month checkup and hopefully I will do a post soon with her updates.


Anytime Chloe sees a bottle she tries to put it in her mouth. This same week we introduced her to a sippy cup with water in it.




Cooper was reading Pokémon cards to her and sweet girl pretended to be interested (mommy does that too)


It was a week late but one morning we took pictures for the last day of school. I love seeing how they grow and change.




Cooper grew a few inches and got some new teeth




Casen grew a lot and got some more hair! Look how little he was!!



































No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity