Thursday Chloe and Casen had a slumber party at Babi and Grandaddy's. My mom takes a lot of pictures capturing the sweet moments including Chloe's first time with a sippy cup.
Excited to see Babi at daycare
Casen loved getting to give Chloe a bottle and has talked about it since.
Casen wasn't going to miss out on Grandaddy time
My mom is nicer than I am and let Casen do water colors
And make fancy pancakes for breakfast, that look like donuts
They went to noon mass with Grandaddy and according to my mom Chloe wanted nothing to do with Babi when Grandaddy was around.
Then they visited Grandad Sylvester's house and picked blackberries
And then they went to Aunt Lusa's for swimming. Cooper and I met them there. This was her first official swim.
Cooper was glad to have Chloe back home
Saturday morning we headed to Grapevine with all 3 kids to car shop...yes we are kind of crazy! But the kids did so good.
Ipads make the wait easier
And napping in mommy's arms is perfect
Then we raced to Waxahachie for Tinsley and MacKenzie's gymnastics birthday party. The boys had so much fun especially on this swing.
Here is my new car. A Subaru outback. We are officially a Subaru family.
After the party we raced back home, changed clothes, grabbed the kids stuff and went to Fort Worth. We dropped the kids off with Mimi and Grandpa. Then Kyle and I met David and Jen at Mash'd for dinner to celebrate David's birthday. We were so tired that we only did dinner. That was A LOT of driving in one day.
Sunday I went to church, the grocery store and then it was time for Casen's birthday party. Kyle's parents kept the kids until party time and I couldn't have gotten everything done without their help. Casen had a great party that I am going to recap in a separate post.


































No comments:
Post a Comment