Friday night was Kyle's brother Kevin's wedding. There were a few bumps along the way but overall the wedding was very nice. Jenni looked gorgeous and I now have a new sister-in-law.
After the wedding Kyle and I drove to Springtown to pick up a toolbox that he found on Craigslist. Yes it was like 11:30 at night when we got to this guys house but Kyle was convinced that he had to do it that night and the guy was willing to. But Kyle got a really good deal on the toolbox so I guess it was worth it.

Then Saturday morning Kyle went to Ennis to mow a pasture for my dad. Kyle loves to do stuff down in the river bottom any chance he can and my dad is happy to let him help. Kyle left the house around 8 and didn't get home until 9:30. I ran quite a few errands, did laundry and watched my NCIS episodes from Netflix.

Sunday morning I went to church. On the way home I stopped at Sam's to get some things. While I was there I found these. In case you didn't know I love Flamin hot anything. Flamin hot cheetos, funyuns, fritos, puffy cheetos. This is a multi-pack with regular flamin hot cheetos, funyuns, hot fries, munchies, and flamin hots with lime. I don't like the lime ones but I figured I could find someone to eat them. Such a fun find!!

Sunday morning I went to church. On the way home I stopped at Sam's to get some things. While I was there I found these. In case you didn't know I love Flamin hot anything. Flamin hot cheetos, funyuns, fritos, puffy cheetos. This is a multi-pack with regular flamin hot cheetos, funyuns, hot fries, munchies, and flamin hots with lime. I don't like the lime ones but I figured I could find someone to eat them. Such a fun find!!
Then Kyle and I ran a long list of errands. One of those errands was to Lowe's to get a new shower head. We have been in our house for 2 years and it wasn't until about 3 months ago that Kyle and I admitted to each other that we hate that shower head. It is a horrible shower head. It gives out such a strong stream that Kyle and I joke that it is power washer. We bought a new one for $20 and man it is like heaven. It feels like a massage in the shower and Kyle and I love it. We forgot how nice a shower could feel versus the beating we received from our old shower head.
Then I spray painted these pumpkins for our front porch. I got the idea from another blog and loved it. It took a couple of trips to get the right spray paint I wanted but I think they turned out cute.
This is our pumpkin family: Ranger, Kyle Riley and I. Then the little ones were just so cute and they came in a bag of eight. We don't plan on having eight kids...
Then we ended Sunday with a game of Texas Hold'em with David and Jen.
We enjoyed the weekend.




1 comment:
so pretty!!! love them!
Post a Comment