I am way behind on my posts. I have a running list of posts I need to do to catch up. Work has been really crazy lately and I have just had no time to blog. But I am going to squeeze in a quick one today that is mostly pictures.
December 6th Saint Nicholas came to visit our house. This is something Catholic families do, but I don't know if any other religions do and I don't have time to look it up. He should have come to visit us overnight on the 5th however our lives were way too hectic so he came to visit on the evening of the 6th instead.
Here is a picture of our stockings full of goodies.
Cooper pulling stuff out of his stocking
Mommy is excited (see my face)
Now Cooper is excited : )
Checking out his new teether that I read about on a blog and decided Coop needed one.
And finally Cooper with all of his loot
Santa diapers, hanging toy, pacifiers, teether, nose saline, bath wash, and Baby Einstein video
P.S. Don't you love those snowman jammies Cooper has on? My parents got them for him and I just love them. They are two pieces which is sad because he looks grown up but I love how his cute diaper butt looks in them. Love that sweet boy and love celebrating each holiday with him!
Have a wonderful and safe weekend!











1 comment:
I love his excited face, he is so cute Dianna!
Post a Comment