Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursdays Thoughts

This is a book that I have heard a lot of good things about.  It is about the fact that people view love differently and are loved differently.  Some people need to hear it and others may need it to be shown by acts of kindness.  That is the basics.  I would like to read it and I would also like Kyle to read it.  I don't know which of the 5 types I am or which Kyle is, but I do know that we are different languages.  I think it would be an interesting read and good for improving our marriage.  (I am happily married, but I always think there is room for improvement so don't get worried that we are unhappy!)

If anyone wants to get this for me for Christmas or my birthday I would love it.  I am happy with a used copy from Half Priced Books. 


I really want to see this movie.  I have seen the first three and I have read all of the books.  Hopefully Kyle and I can find time soon to see it.

 I am now listening to O is for Outlaw by Sue Grafton.  The story is good, but the reader changed and I do not like this reader.  A-N all had the same reader and I got used to her voice for all of the characters and now this voice seems whiny in comparison.  I really hope they change back in the next book.

 Last year a coworker gave me one of these Russell Stover's Peppermint Bark candies and it was soooo good.  I have been thinking about them all week and might have to buy one some time soon.
This adorable little boy has had a rough week.  He has been fussy at day-care and at home in the evenings.  And he is sleeping horribly!!  Last night he was actually in a really good mood, but last night was the worst night of sleep I think we have ever had with him.


He woke up at least 4 times and maybe more but due to my complete exhaustion I became confused several times in the night.  I hate that he isn't sleeping well, but I honestly don't know what to do for him.  It might be teething, it might be a growth spurt, or it could be a virus.  I really have no clue, but I just hope it gets better soon.  If not his mommy and daddy may go insane!


We have our family Christmas pictures scheduled for this Saturday.  I hope we get at least one good one because I plan to use them for our Christmas card.
I still do not have my Christmas decorations up yet.  Things have just been so crazy.  I keep saying I will have Kyle pull them down one night after work, but each night by the time Cooper goes to sleep we are not far behind him.  I started to put a tree up in Cooper's room because I already had the stuff accessible but I realized I need ornament hooks from the rest of my Christmas stuff and some more garland from Hobby Lobby before I can continue.

As much as I love Ennis and my family, I am so glad we aren't making that drive this weekend.  I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed while attempting to sleep late.  Plus not packing up all of our stuff. Plus not having to take the dogs out on a leash.


As hard as this week has been with Cooper I wouldn't trade it for the world.  This week has been tough being away from Cooper.  I feel like 2 hours every evening just isn't enough time.  He is growing and changing faster than I can believe and I want to be with him all of the time.  I hate leaving him at day-care.  I wish I could be a stay at home mom soooo bad.

Seriously how can you leave this sweet little face?

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity