Thursday we spent the day with Kyle's family. We had a wonderful time and the food was AMAZING! Unfortunately Cooper had an accident in his outfit before I had a chance to take a picture.
But here is in napping on Grandpa's lap in outfit #2.
That night Cooper spent the night with Mimi and Grandpa so that we could do some Black Friday shopping. We tried to start our shopping Thursday night but it was crazy and we ended up going home and going to bed. The next morning we got up and did some shopping and got some good deals. Black Friday wasn't as fun this year as it has been in the past and I think it is because we really didn't have the extra money to just by whatever. I think it will be fun in future years as Cooper has a list and we are buying more specific things.
Friday afternoon we headed to Ennis to spend time with my family. Cooper wore his "hunting vest" from Aunt Lusa and Uncle Tent. I thought it was the cutest thing!
We were trying to display the vest in the picture above but he ended up looking scared!
But the picture below is much better!!
We made homemade chili that night and hung out with Mac and my mom. Cooper hung out in Mac's highchair and was so tired he fell asleep.
Friday night Mac and Cooper didn't sleep great so we were pretty tired the next morning.
But Cooper loved getting to decorate cupcakes with Babi!!
He was pretty good at holding the sprinkles while Babi shook Cooper and the container : ) He is naked because his clothes were in the dryer after another accident!
Here is Mac helping Babi
Saturday we went to my Granny's for a delicious lunch! Seriously it was sooo good!!
Saturday was also my oldest niece's 3rd birthday. She is the one in Japan and since we couldn't see her we sent her a little message from the babies.
It was quite interesting trying to get them both to sit still and somewhat happy. I am sure this is only the beginning since it will only get harder as they get older!
This is the one we sent!
Saturday night we went to a personal shower and bachelorette party for my cousin. Cooper and Mac went with us to the first part and then stayed with my mom while we went to Dallas. We went to a drag show and I must say I was nervous/unsure about going. #1 because I was tired #2 because I can't drink due to BFing #3 because I don't think a drag show is my cup of tea. But surprisingly we had a great time and it was a lot of fun. The emcee drag queen was hilarious and though the humor was dirty and inappropriate I couldn't help but laugh!
Sisters! Too bad Ang couldn't have been there with us!
We didn't get to bed until 2 so once again we were exhausted the next morning.
St. Nicholas came to visit Babi and Grandaddy's house a week early since we won't be there this weekend.
Here is Cooper with his stocking!
Doesn't he look thrilled to dig in!
The ADORABLE onesie!!
And 4 Fisher Price Weebles! They wobbly around and Cooper enjoyed watching them!
We headed back home later that morning to start laundry and get ready for our week.
It was a wonderful weekend and a great first Thanksgiving with Cooper. I just wish I had taken more pictures of the actual Thanksgiving part!



















No comments:
Post a Comment