We had a wonderful weekend. It was low key and spent mostly at home!
Friday night Cooper was tired because he didn't nap well at day-care. We grabbed fast food and just caught up on the DVR. Cooper went to bed early and Kyle and I followed soon after. The clock said 7:50 (yes you read that right) when we turned out our light.
Cooper slept until 4:30 and started playing in his bed. He has recently started rolling over in his crib and we got to see it on the video monitor this time! I then nursed him in bed and we all slept in some more. I got up at 7 and had to make these two get up at 8:15 so Cooper could get ready to leave with me.
Aren't they adorable? The picture is fuzzy because it was dark, but thanks to the flash on my phone I could capture the moment without turning the light on!
Cooper and I met my college roommate Jodi for breakfast. The food was delicious and it was great to catch up with Jodi. I love how it can been weeks/months between visits but we have no problem talking like it was yesterday. This was Jodi's first time to see Cooper in person since the hospital. He turned on the charm and wanted to hold her hand (or finger) most of the time.
After lunch Cooper and I kept Jodi company while she got a pedicure since she is about to head to the beach! Then Cooper and I swung by the house to pick up Kyle and do a little shopping. We decided to put Cooper in the stroller without the carrier.
He did great, but looks way too grown up in the picture!
This is Coop hanging out before breakfast.
After shopping we went to hangout at Mimi and Grandpa's house. They hadn't seen him in two weeks! We played at their house and went to dinner at one of my favs, Hoffbrau!
Cooper enjoyed showing him his new bubble blowing trick. He does it all of the time now! He also liked watching football with Grandpa! TCU won! But unfortunately for Uncle Tyler and Aunt Lala, A&M lost.
Sunday Kyle worked overtime so Cooper and I were on our own. We did lots of laundry, made homemade spaghetti sauce, went grocery shopping, visited Aunt Lusa and Mac, cleaned up some clutter and organizing.
Jen and David came over in the evening. Jen colored my hair darker. I don't have any pictures yet but I love it! And then they stayed for spaghetti.
The meat sauce was a recipe from my MIL. The sauce was sweeter than I am used to but we loved it! Definitely making it again!
(blowing bubbles!)
Along with a wonderful weekend we got some good news.
My cousin sold my her barely used pump along with a lot of supplies that were never used. So glad I didn't buy more bottles this weekend before seeing what she gave me. Plus the old pump is behaving so now I have two pumps and can leave one at work instead of lugging it back and forth every day!!
Also Kyle got good news about deer hunting (after having a bad weekend opening weekend) and is looking forward to hunting more the rest of the season.
(loves that froggy!)
I hope you all had a great weekend too!











No comments:
Post a Comment