So this Friday I am going to do Cooper's 4 month post so I am doing my Friday Favorites today instead.
- I LOVE my new scale! It is a hand me down from Kyle's brother, but it is digital and rounds to the 10th of an ounce. I weight Mr. Cooper this morning and he weighs 14 lbs 13 oz! Not sure where that is percentage wise but it sounds big : )
- I love this picture! It is my screen saver on my phone and I can't help but smile every time I see it. I also love those chubby cheeks! Aunt Lusa calls them jowls.
- Speaking of jowls...I LOVE this sleeper I found at Target for only $6! If you don't know what jowls are (I didn't), they are the brown part (cheeks) of the bulldog on the onesie.
I sing a song to Cooper about his chubby cheeks so I just had to get this onesie.
- I LOVE that Kyle stuck his finger in Cooper's diaper this weekend to check for poop. I never thought I would see the day! Heck I don't even do that! I don't want poo on my finger. Plus Kyle always thinks Cooper has a poopie diaper and I just smell his diaper instead. (not sure which is worse!)
- I LOVE that Kyle and I both have a fear of the cash flying away when getting money from the ATM. I don't know if it is really a fear, but something we figured out about each other this past weekend.
- I LOVE my new boots! Kyle bought me my first pair of cowboy boots this past weekend. They are going to be my Christmas/birthday present. I have already worn them, but that is because Kyle insisted. He doesn't like my other leather boots so he was thrilled that I got cowboy boots.
- I LOVED the new recipe I tried last night. Crispy Cheddar Chicken. I cut the recipe in half and the cheese didn't stick to the chicken very well but I improvised and it was delicious. I ate the leftovers with rice for lunch today. This is my first time to try one of her recipes, but I might have to try some more!
Blogs Favorites-
- I LOVE the Halloween costumes Megan got for her twins! So cute and funny!
- I LOVE this crafty project done by Katie!
- I LOVE this blog and the article referenced on Windy City











3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! And I must try that chicken! Yum!!
Cooper is super cute, as always! I love the PJs, they suit him perfectly :) and the craft idea looks really fun! Thanks for sharing.
I love your new boots!
~Courtney~
Post a Comment